The Wizard of Speed and Time

Just a bunch of things I think are interesting or funny.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

South Side Dumbass

Just when the whole city is feeling good about the Sox, some weak ass numb nuts has to go and screw it up. A Sox fan hit and pulled the hair of Craig Biggio's wife. Then the big man ran. Click here for story. He was caught by Biggio's brother in law. What doesn't make sense is why Biggio decided not to press charges? If someone did that to my wife, I'd not only press charges but I'd sue that bastard for everything he's got. Of course, I'm a lawyer.

But I do like Guillen's idea for punishment. Don't take him to jail, bring him to the clubhouse.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm a little disappointed, Pete. I would think that a "good" lawyer would deduce that Biggio's wife probaly has more cash than the South Side dumbass, and would want to represent the dumbass in suing Biggio's wife for verbal assault, or something like that.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home