The Wizard of Speed and Time

Just a bunch of things I think are interesting or funny.

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Tests for cash and prizes

In the next 60 days or so, I've got some tests coming up which could have a serious impact on our lives. First, on May 19th, I'm heading down to Dallas to interview for Jeopardy. I passed an on-line test and so they want me to go to an interview and test game. I'm so psyched. I've wanted to be on Jeopardy ever since I first saw it, all those years ago.

On June 14th, I'm going to take the GMAT so that I can get into the Executive MBA program at Oklahoma State Tulsa. I've already traded e-mail with an advisor and with my JD and business experience I probably will get in. But I need to take the GMAT.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:08 PM, Blogger Denise said…

    That's awesome about Jeopardy! I'm sure you'll do great on the GMAT. Keep us posted and good luck!
    Denise

     

Post a Comment

<< Home