The Wizard of Speed and Time

Just a bunch of things I think are interesting or funny.

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

The wonders of digital photography

I wasn't allowed to take pictures on a consistent basis until I had my own 110 camera, which I didn't get until I was 10. But with the advent of digital photography, we are more than happy to give our camera to Nick, age 4, to snap pictures to his little hearts content.

The weird thing is that some of the pictures ain't half bad. The kid still takes some bizarre shots, but he took the three pictures below. Not too shabby.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:09 AM, Blogger Philip Young said…

    Wow, Nick's pics are pretty good. Very impressive for a four year old.

     
  • At 11:04 PM, Blogger magicalsprite said…

    Nick did an awesome job! Maybe I'll give him the camera at the next party to see what he does. :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home