The Wizard of Speed and Time

Just a bunch of things I think are interesting or funny.

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

It's amazing that people will pay for my junk

On Saturday, Sarah and I held our first ever garage sale. After living together in marital bliss for almost eleven years, we have managed to accumulate a large amount of crap which we at one time or another decided to keep. But with Amelia taking up the last bedroom upstairs, it became obvious that we needed to get rid of some of our stuff.

The sale went better than I expected. Considering that we were not selling any big items we still managed to make a profit of $80+ bucks. Which is amazing cause I wouldn't have paid $40 for the whole lot. And we still have a whole lot left, which we will be donated to Sarah's former employer.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home