The Wizard of Speed and Time

Just a bunch of things I think are interesting or funny.

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

If Steinbrenner is against it....

This afternoon I've been watching the World Baseball Classic. Click here for the WBC. And it has been very entertaining. It's almost like a mini All Star game. And since its early in the Spring, the pitching isn't very crisp and the offense kicks ass.

Steinbrenner is concerned that his players may get hurt in a meaningless game. But that's exactly what's been happening to the Cubs over the last few years at spring training. Hey, Harriston got beaned by the Giants and Wood's hurt again.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I hope Derek Jeeter dies in the World Baseball Classic. If Harrisoton's injured, that's actually a plus for the Cubs. I hate it whenever I seen him in the Cubs' lineup.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home