The Wizard of Speed and Time

Just a bunch of things I think are interesting or funny.

Monday, June 12, 2006

Weekend of domestication

Friday was Nick's first day of summer break. So Sarah decided that we should all, that's my family and Kevin one of the kids she watches, go to the zoo. Overall pretty good, since the morning was a little cold and threatening rain, the crowds stayed away. So we could go and do whatever we wanted. The only problem is that the boys started fighting after lunch on the playground, and I had to break them up.

That night, after Kevin's parents picked him up, we decided to go out to eat. But on the way to the van, Nick and I tripped over one another and my knee banged into the curb. I still hurts to the touch.

On Saturday ,we went to a graduation party for Erin Jures.

On Sunday, I finally installed the new faucet in the kitchen and repaired the door to the pantry. Lots of fun.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nick's still not tyin' his shoes yet, huh?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home