The Wizard of Speed and Time

Just a bunch of things I think are interesting or funny.

Saturday, March 17, 2007

DMC spells no victories for me.

I had hoped to do better at the Drunk Monk Challenge. But none of my beers placed. And for the third year in a row, I didn't win anything in the raffle either. So it was disappointing for me as a contestant.

But as a board member of the UKG and sponsorship coordinator ,the DMC went great. We had more entries this year than ever before. And despite the size of the show, it all went very smoothly. The raffle made over $1,100 and we had enough prizes to cover three pool tables with marvelous swag.

Even the beers I judged were well made this year. Some excellent brewers out there. I just hope all goes equally good for me when I take the BJCP exzm on March 25th.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home