The Wizard of Speed and Time

Just a bunch of things I think are interesting or funny.

Sunday, March 13, 2005

I came, I saw, I got jack squat.

This Saturday, I attended the Drunk Monk Challenge for the Urban Knaves of Grain. I volunteered to be a steward, which meant getting everything ready and making sure the judges had what they needed for the contest. All in all I had a great time.

Until the end of the night. To begin with, I didn't win anything. Not in the competition and not in the raffle, which seemed to last for hours. What's worse is the fact that I couldn't even snag one of the leftover cases of empty bottles because I took Metra to the event and the train cops were sticking to the no glass containers on the train rule.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:22 PM, Blogger Philip Young said…

    No glass containers? That sux. I've taken glass containers on the train before and never had a problem. But of course, that was quite a while ago. Bummer.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home