The Wizard of Speed and Time

Just a bunch of things I think are interesting or funny.

Friday, June 10, 2005

Off to the inlaws and to drink a lot of beer

Tomorrow the family starts its great eastern trip. We will drive all day from Berwyn to Pottsville PA to stay with Sarah's parents for the better part of the week. Then, I'll make my way to Baltimore for the National Homebrew Convention.

In fact, based on the amount time I will be taking in different things in Baltimore, I will be drinking, sleeping and sightseeing in that relative order.

Cheers...

3 Comments:

  • At 5:03 AM, Blogger Paul said…

    Have a great time - We expect a full report upon your return.

     
  • At 11:00 AM, Blogger Pasmoof said…

    enjoy your trip :)

     
  • At 2:04 PM, Blogger Philip Young said…

    Hey Pete. If you see this while you're on your trip, bring back a couple cases of Yingling Premium or Light for Russell. Thanks.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home