The Wizard of Speed and Time

Just a bunch of things I think are interesting or funny.

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Once you buy a minivan you must sign up for soccer, it's in the contract

Well, it's true. Within three days of purchasing the Montana, we signed Nick up for soccer. It seems that the Rec District has a league for kids as young as Nick. So, we signed him up after asking him if he wanted to do it. As he jumped up on the couch and shouted that he wanted to play soccer, I assume that he really wants to do it.

So I had to do and buy a soccer ball. Its a good thing I called Penny. She told me to get a size three ball. I didn't even know there were different sizes. And I realized that not only had I never owned soccer equipment, I don't recall ever playing a soccer game. And now my son is signed up to play every Friday or Saturday.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:32 AM, Blogger Paul said…

    Didn't a soccer ball come standard with the vehicle?

     
  • At 8:46 AM, Blogger Philip Young said…

    Did you get the "soccer mom" bumper sticker yet?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home