The Wizard of Speed and Time

Just a bunch of things I think are interesting or funny.

Monday, October 03, 2005

Why there are so few bike riding scenes in movies

A British review of Hollywood's biggest movies of the last twenty years has concluded that they are chock full of irresponsible sex and drug use. Click here for story.

On the other hand, a National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health, has warned that bicycle seats may make men impotent. Click here for story.

So don't see a Hollywood Movie, unless you ride you bike to the theatre.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:53 AM, Blogger Philip Young said…

    Well, I rode a bike for more than 10 years. A lot. I don't seem to have that impotence problem. ;)

     
  • At 5:32 AM, Blogger Paul said…

    Actually, now that I'm impotent from riding my bike, that's one less consequence of unprotected sex I need to worry about. Yippee!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home