The Wizard of Speed and Time

Just a bunch of things I think are interesting or funny.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Finally as use for science, or better living through alcoholism

The avant guard food movement has made it to the bar. In "molecular mixology" bartenders are using lasers, blow torches, and usual ingredients to make their drinks into more of a show and experience. Click here for story.

On my own personal scientific quest for alcohol, the American Pale Ale I made for the Big Brew is bubbling away in the fermenter quite nicely.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:17 PM, Blogger Philip Young said…

    So, that would be the brew that was in my house? If so, it will be ever so much better because of it.

     
  • At 10:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I would absolutely love to tase the American Pale Ale. Please save a bottle for me!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home