The Wizard of Speed and Time

Just a bunch of things I think are interesting or funny.

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Finance and Accounting/ Contacts and Torts

I start taking classes on Tuesday night with Business Finance. Wednesday night is Financial Accounting Analysis. Of course these are core classes that everyone who gets an MBA must pass. Just like Contracts and Torts in law school.

Of course, between my first contracts class and torts class Nick was born. I don't expect any sort of life changing event this time around.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:33 AM, Blogger Philip Young said…

    What, aren't you guys ready to pump out another kid yet?

     
  • At 8:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Peter Young,
    Are you the Peter Young that used to live in Berwyn and attend Concordia Lutheran?
    I need to contact you about some legal work you did for me and my son Jason a couple of years ago.I have scoured my house for the sealed court records but to no avail.
    Can you help us out for Jason's new job? They need the record.
    Please call me at 708-524-2247 or 7080-207-5716.
    This is VERY IMPORTANT.
    Please contact us by phone or at email mamalamb26@sbcglobal.net!! HELP

     

Post a Comment

<< Home