The Wizard of Speed and Time

Just a bunch of things I think are interesting or funny.

Thursday, August 07, 2008

A happy drugged out painful day

Two very important things happened today. My appeals to T. Boone must have worked because I was accepted into the Professional MBA Program at Oklahoma State - Tulsa. They have approved me to start as early as Aug 18th. I'm thinking I'll take just a few classes this semester while I get Tulsa Winch to approve paying for the whole thing. They are already on the hook for $2,000 per calender year, so I'll start there.

And also today I had an oral surgeon rip out one of my back molars. The crown that was on it had cracked at eventually 70% of it was gone. So he gave me a choice: rip it out now or try to reattach the crown with a less than 50% chance that it will stick (necessitating yanking the whole thing out anyway). I decided to have them pull it out. So right now I'm flying on pain meds. What fun?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home