The Wizard of Speed and Time

Just a bunch of things I think are interesting or funny.

Sunday, February 20, 2005

First Trial

Well my conversion to the dark side is almost complete. I'm doing my first trial on Tuesday. Now over the last ten months I've written several motions, complaints, answers and orders, but I have not had anything actually go to trial.

Last month I had my first case come to completion, I forced SBC to withdraw a complaint against my client who clearly did not damage their phone line. But on Tuesday is my first trial, I'm so psyched. I will be doing the direct examination while my partner will do cross. I'll let you know how it goes.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:53 AM, Blogger Philip Young said…

    Your first real trial! That's excellent. Let us know how it goes. Good Luck!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home