The Wizard of Speed and Time

Just a bunch of things I think are interesting or funny.

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

40 Minutes of mediocity, 8 minutes of fury

Last night Paul and I attended the Bulls v. Knicks game at the United Center. And for the first 40 minutes of the game, neither the Bulls nor Knicks displayed anything resembilng basketball. But man that last 8 minutes were hot. Both teams hitting clutch shots and fighting to the end, with Ben Gordon sealing the victory and home court in the first round of the playoffs with a great jumpshot.

On a lighter note, my donut and water trucks won their races.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:20 PM, Blogger Pasmoof said…

    Hey, I glad to here you both had a great time at the game. I know Chris & I were watching at home. It was a very exciting game. And I look forward to the Playoffs.

    -Later

    Cathee

     
  • At 5:49 AM, Blogger Paul said…

    It was a fun time. And thanks for resisting the urge to describe my spectacular feats of acrobatic derring-do.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home