The Wizard of Speed and Time

Just a bunch of things I think are interesting or funny.

Monday, June 13, 2005

Time for a nice cool Yuengling.

Well this afternoon, I completed the mandatory trip to the Yuengling Brewery. I had a few things to accomplish. First, I needed to pick up a key chain bottle opener. I am collecting these as a physical record of the breweries that I visit. Not only are they cheap, but they're also functional. Now I have openers from Goose Island, Leinenkugels, New Glarus, Huber and Yuengling. I hope to stop in a couple of breweries in Baltimore to get more.

The second thing I needed was to pick out my Father's Day gift. I needed a beer t-shirt. Which strangely enough I never owned. I have several beer related sweatshirts, but as the temp in Pottsville has been hovering around 90 and Sarah's folks don't have air conditioning, I decided to leave them at home.

I will be picking up some Yuengling on my return trip but I don't have too much space in my car. I will bring home as much as I can, so mabye folks will get six packs instead of cases.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home