The Wizard of Speed and Time

Just a bunch of things I think are interesting or funny.

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

What does it say about our marriage when we buy each other knives for our anniversary?

This weekend, a friend's daughter called and asked if she could show us some knives. She had signed up for Cutco and had to show knives in folk's homes. A real crap job. Well, having had similar crap jobs myself, I agreed to let her show Sarah and I the knives.

So we see these knives, and we decide that we would get some pairing knives. $84 for two knives. Now they seem to be pretty good knives, but $84 is kind of steep. So Sarah suggests that we should give them to each other for our 11th anniversary which is coming up. And as the 11th anniversary is steel, click here, altogether appropriate.

But I still wonder is it better to give or get the bigger or smaller knive?

1 Comments:

  • At 11:42 AM, Blogger magicalsprite said…

    Quite the exciting anniversary gifts there. You are going to LOVE these knives though. I have one cutco knife and it is by far the best knife I have ever owned! You get what you pay for with these. They are pricey, but completely worth it. Enjoy!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home