The Wizard of Speed and Time

Just a bunch of things I think are interesting or funny.

Monday, October 10, 2005

Phil, you've got friends in Scotland

My brother Phil does not drink. I look at all things in the world wondering "Can I ferment that?" Now the good thing about Phil is he doesn't care that we drink. By we I mean basically the rest of the males in the family. He doesn't drink cause he doesn't like it. Totally personal choice.

Well there are some teatotallers in Scotland who feel besmurched socially because they don't drink. Click here for story. The study which revealed this, states that 64% of Scottish people interview believes that drinking is a major part in Scottish culture. The study also revealed that Scotland has ten times the number of deaths from liver failure.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home