The Wizard of Speed and Time

Just a bunch of things I think are interesting or funny.

Monday, December 05, 2005

A day of sadness.

Yesterday, I admitted defeat and dumped the remaining bottles of the Cardinal Sin Porter which were infected. Based on the smell alone, this was the right thing to do. The pungent odor was overpowering and sickening. No beer should ever smell or taste like this. In all , 67 bottles went down the drain.

This sad turn of events leaves me in the worst situation imaginable. There is no homebrew in my house. And my current financial situation has curtailed all discretionary spending. My attempts to persuade Sarah that homebrew is a necessity, have to this point failed.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:28 PM, Blogger Philip Young said…

    Isn't it like a cardinal sin to throw away beer?

     
  • At 4:26 PM, Blogger Peter Young said…

    Not if the beer makes you gag. I've had some bad beers in my time, but this stuff could have killed, and not in a good way.

    I am an award winning homebrewer. To serve this stuff would possibly make made me a felon.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home