The Wizard of Speed and Time

Just a bunch of things I think are interesting or funny.

Monday, March 13, 2006

Victory!!!!


Saturday was the Drunk Monk Challenge. This is the homebrew competition for the Club I belong to the Urban Knaves of Grain, or UKG for short. With 444 entries, this is one of the largest brewing competitions in the country. And it draws entries from all over the country. This years winners included beers from as far away as California, Houston, New Hampshire, Maryland, Florida and other states. Into this I sent my one and only beer.

And I won my catagory. Click here for the complete results (I'm in Table 11). The neatest thing about this win is that I made a kit beer from the store that I did some work at over Christmas time, The Homebrew Shop in Saint Charles, IL. The owner, Ed Seaman, came in second place with the same kit.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:17 AM, Blogger Paul said…

    Congratulations again, Pete! And good luck in the next round. But the Sox cap still looks wrong.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home