The Wizard of Speed and Time

Just a bunch of things I think are interesting or funny.

Monday, June 19, 2006

Old Adage proven with yardsigns

Robert Frost said that "good fences make good neighbors." If only these people had listened. A couple of neighbors in Columbia City, Indiana have had a problem which a good fence seems to be the obvious solution. One neighbor's dog gets on the property of the other. The offended neighbor shoots, kills and incinerates the dog. Click here for story.

Of course, it doesn't end there. Since the local authorities have decided not to concern themselves with this, the neighbors have decided to express their mutual displeasure with homemade signs. Poorly made homemade signs. First sign: "My Neighbor, Larry Shrock, House on Left up on Hill (arrow) Shot My Dog, Then Burned It." Second sign: "Mowrey Road Dog Killer Ahead On Left, Two Shot and Killed, One Burned." Response sign: "Neighbor's Dog Killed My Pet Bunnies, Scared My Granddaughter. I Warned Him Twice." Reply sign: "Grandkid? That was not mentioned in police report No Rabbits were harmed Larry you shot my dog Jake and threw him in an incinirator worthless low life scum."

No love thy neighbor here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home