The Wizard of Speed and Time

Just a bunch of things I think are interesting or funny.

Saturday, August 25, 2007

I'm Ok in OK

Well Nick and I made it to Tulsa. And after a nasty bout with some stomach flu which put me in the emergency room, things are getting to normal. Nick started school this week and seems to be responding nicely to Oklahoma. He likes his school and his teacher.

Work is going well. They're sort of keeping me under wraps until they make the announcment that the plant in California is coming to Tulsa. But I've been given a bunch of work to keep me busy until the announcment.

But Tulsa seems to be much like a smaller, cleaner and more polite Chicago. We have most of the same things here that we had in Berwyn. But there are some small differences. When they were building the highways here they decided that the proper amount of space needed for merging onto the highway is 5.75 feet.

We've been to the Air and Space museum. And while it is much smaller then the Adler, you can touch pretty much everything. Which includes climbing into the cockpit of a actual f-14. Pretty cool.

And the homebrew store is huge. I think I'll be staying here a while.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:47 AM, Blogger Philip Young said…

    Hey, they don't want to waste all that space on merge space. Isn't just under 6 feet anough for you?

    Sure, the homebrew store is huge. What else is there to do in Tulsa but drink. ;)

    j/k. Glad to hear things are going well.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home