The Wizard of Speed and Time

Just a bunch of things I think are interesting or funny.

Monday, September 03, 2007

It's now official, I'm certified

My results from the Beer Judge Certifacation Program have finally come. And I scored high enough to be a certified beer judge. This was my goal, as it is the highest level I could have obtained with the number of judging events I've done. In order for me to get to the next level, Master Beer Judge, I will need to judge another 10 or so events and retake the test. I don't forsee that happening very soon.

Unlike Illinois, where there were judging opprotunities almost every other month, Oklahoma has only one BJCP event in the whole state. And I doubt I can convince Sarah to let me drive down to Texas just to judge beer. I'll have to wait a least a month before I can bring that one up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home