The Wizard of Speed and Time

Just a bunch of things I think are interesting or funny.

Saturday, March 01, 2008

Update - Family news

Well February is over and we got some good news. Sarah has finally found a job. She's working for Life Senior Services doing something. I'm really not sure what her responsibilities are. But they're going to be paying her what she was making in Illinois. So that's a good thing. Hopefully we can start paying down this mountain of debt we have.

Nick soccer team played its first game today and came away with a 4-4 tie. Not bad considering they were down 4-0. Nick still needs to work on his skills, but he's having more fun. He's also selling cookie dough for school.

Scooter is working on getting potty trained, which is go since she's going into daycare when Sarah starts working. Scooter is currently on a Lion King fix, but that may be over in favor of dinosaurs. However, in playing dinosaurs with her today, I was the mommy dinosaur and she was the baby dinosaur. Scooter instructed me that her dinosaur needed to eat and take a nap. So we really were playing house.

Kansas City was fun, but I didn't win anything at the competition. In fact my beers scored kind of low. I'm going to have to plan my next brew better and work really hard on sanitation. I've got a few ideas but I'm probably not brewing again until the big brew in May.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home