The Wizard of Speed and Time

Just a bunch of things I think are interesting or funny.

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

My apartment encourages reading

This Christmas I received a nice gift card for Amazon and used it to purchase 4 books. And I've already read through 2 of them. (I've also used the Designing Great Beers book as well, but there's a lot more in that one.) And I was wondering just why I was able to get through these books as quickly as I did. And then I realized what it was. My apt makes me read more.

Well one fact about my apartment in particular. The computer is in the master bedroom. This small fact truely redefines my late night activities. Since Sarah cannot get to sleep with the monitor on, I've almost entirely abandoned my late night web surfing habit. And since I refuse to go to bed before midnight, I have more time do do some reading while I drink my beer. (See I'm getting some use out of that book.)

But both books, A year of living Biblically and Heat while starting great ended a little flat. I'm sure I'll blog about both of these soon, cause there is a lot to say. But right now Sarah is about to kick me out of here. I think I'll start on the last book now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home