The Wizard of Speed and Time

Just a bunch of things I think are interesting or funny.

Friday, September 23, 2005

Last Weekend

Big and busy weekend, took Nick to Mom's for a sleepover so that I could run my church's blood drive and Sarah can do some shopping. Of course this meant that I would have to drive up north during the heaviest part of rush hour. So I put a movie in the DVD and we got Burger King for dinner. I love my new minivan. Once we got to mom's Nick and Tony disappeared downstairs while Dad asked me to move some furniture around.

On Saturday, the fall blooddrive went well. Got 41 donors in the door, collecting 33 units. Not to shabby. And I only felt lightheaded for twenty minutes. Went to pick up Nick and had dinner with the whole family.

Sunday was just as hectic. After the second service, I had to chair the last meeting of an Ad Hoc committee which had to come up with a recommendation for our parsonage. That took about an hour. And after that we went to celticfest in Grant Park. I'll put that stuff in a different post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home