The Wizard of Speed and Time

Just a bunch of things I think are interesting or funny.

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Computer back up

It's kind of hard to do a lot of things on your computer without a keyboard. And losing the mouse doesn't help either. But that's been our situation ever since we came to Tulsa. Somehow our keyboard and mouse have not been in any of the boxes we've unpacked. "It's gotta be here somewhere" we would tell ourselves.

No, it doesn't. After a month of unpacking and using the very old laptop, which I borrowed from Phil in 2001 to do some work on a vacation, I finally broke down and went out and bought a new keyboard and mouse.

Now I can get the rest of the desk set up. The apartment saga continues.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm sure now that you've gone-out and bought a new keyboard & mouse, that your old ones will indeed turn-up somehow - seems like it always works that way.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home